I just had to share this. This 16yr. old boy has all respect from me. He has built a tiny home mostly alone. He is thinking in all the right directions. I am so proud to see his success. You might have to copy n paste. Please view: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXDu2U-CmkI&feature=related
This woman built her own little home as well. It is cute as can be. Anyone can do anything when they put their minds to it. Please take a coupla moments to view this as well. You might have to copy n paste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB-MhZkYVo8&feature=related
They are worth your time if you are interested in building a small home.
2 comments:
Those were a couple of interesting videos Jen. I can still remember another one about a girl named Dee Williams, I think it was. She did the same thing. Sounds like a good way to live.
Evening Hermit. Glad you enjoyed the videos as I did. I guess we are like-minded people and thats why these kinds of things appeal to me. I'll look into the vid yer talkin' about. Have a great night.
Post a Comment