Saturday, August 4, 2012

Recovering of unexpected events.

Not up to a whole lot today. I took some rest earlier to sorta recover from yesterday's outting. Yesterday after work I went to pay my cousin a visit who does part time work as a mechanic at the shop. The talk is always good and so I had one beer, then another and so forth then decided to go do some fishing. I had a great time but got home a little later than originally anticipated. Oh well, some of the best times are unexpected. So I've been here at home most of the day except fer a little while ago I did treat myself to some chinese food. I sure love me some o' that creamy coconut shrimp. I didn't stuff myself but ate til I felt full.

I'll be honest and say I got lazy about taking a drive to that lil place-o-mine. I did wanna go but I guess not that bad else I woulda got up and gone, perhaps tomorrow I may just take a drive out there.

I start call this coming Monday til the following Monday. I don't like going on call because it's a long drive for me but it's a responsibility that comes with my job so I have to do it. No way out of it.

It sure is a beautiful day and I wish I was up to gettin' out today but I'm just not feeling it so I know I wont enjoy myself.

Sorry for such a boring post but that's all I have for now. Until next time, see you on the backroads.

1 comment:

bwingler said...

Hope you make it back soon, Somethings are worth making time for, just stop and smell the roses once in awhile :)