Saturday, November 10, 2012
Ramblings
Where has the time gone?! Once again I have been so caught up in life that I have not made time for what was once important and dear to me. School and work have really eaten up even my free time.
Then there are times like now. Here I sit awake at 2:29am. I dozed of earlier to soothing sound of the fan. I have not been feeling well. I just got over a nasty cold about a month ago and now I have relapsed with an upper respiratory infection. I normally don't see the doctor for simple things but this, as my cold did, has put me out of commission. I missed work yesterday and left work early today. I was achy all over with stick neck muscles and felt like I should just be in bed. My boss said that I should go home if I wasn't feeling well. When I got home, I changed clothes, sat on the couch for a spell and fell asleep. I was not in the most comfortable of positions so when I woke to the sound of the phone ringing my neck was stiff as a board which didn't help matters.
In other news, I am done with school mid December of this year. It has been one long year for me but this will present some good opportunity for me. I am looking forward to it.
As far as my lil homestead, I hope that once the fire's have settled that I will be able to spend more time there honing it and staying there more if not for good. This will have to be played by ear as I don't know where life will take me. But I sure do miss my place and can't wait to visit again.
That's all I have for now. I hope everyone is doing well and have made preparations accordingly for the winter. Stay healthy and be well.
Until next time, see you on the back roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment