For those of you that follow my blog I am so sorry that I haven't posted. I really do have a good reason, Im living in the dark age. Of all things that could go wrong my freakin' laptop has bit the dust. The computer nerd says I may have grounded it out or fried it and needless to say that none of my files were backed up! I was told that I may be able to salvage the hard drive but that will have to wait for a lil bit. I LOVED my Gateway laptop. I had to pull the ol' desktop pc back up from the way deep down depths of the Earth. I don't like being stationary at a desk so I am still trying to adjust. This feels so weird and to think that at one time I thought this was THE way to go! Omg. Ok ok, so I got spoiled having my laptop but I guess this desktop is better than not having any internet access at all thanks to my Mom, as this was a gift from her a coupla years ago. Ok, enough about goin' on about not having my laptop.
For the past few mornings we have had some wonderful temperatures. It has been in the lower 60's and a nice cool breeze. I wish it was like this year around. It is very comfortable and pleasant to work like that. Also, we have had alot of rain. Friday it poured rain so hard that I almost pulled over because of the visibility but it ended up lightning up.
My Mom has been having nasal congestion and now Im gettin' it. I've been sneezing alot and for me that is the first sign of a cold comin' on. I HATE colds. And with flowers, grasses, trees etc in bloom it dont help none. I know I've got allergies but I also know the difference between allergies and a cold. I tell ya, if it aint one thing its another.
I know there was something else I wanted to mention but I am drawing a blank or fading out.
I hope you are enjoying your Springtime homesteading projects and I kindly do thankee fer stoppin' by. Until next time, see you on the back roads.
2 comments:
That sucks when the computer blows up. It happens to me once in awhile and the one I have now must be almost due. I hope not though. I hope you don't get that cold.
Hermit,
Be sure to back up yer files...just in case! I really felt like crap today at work. Whatever this crud is it feels like it is also settling in my lungs. Good grief. If it aint one thing its another. Take good care of yerself and thanks fer stoppin' by.
Post a Comment