Not much to say other than the mosquito's are vicious! We are having to be extra careful at work and wear our snake guards....you guessed it SNAKES! At least four snakes have been killed in the last two days. I haven't seen any lately though.
Ive been wanting to go fishing in the creek during my lunch hour or after work. My boss says that there are catfish to be had especially after all the rains that we received last week. I hope to remember to take my fishin' gear in the morning.
That's it fer now. Not much more going on. Thanks fer stoppin' by. Until next time, see you on the backroads.
2 comments:
Hey jenny, jus make sure a fish is all ya ketch, dang sure would hate to catch a snake, am sure some guys would be mad if they knew i threw the pole in the water. lol an thas zachly what would happen.
Lololololol Stelly. I can just see you throwin' the pole in the water...lololol. Yer so funny.
Post a Comment