I would enjoy it while it last. I still think $5.00 a gallon this summer is still possible. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, as long as the value of the dollar declines, inflation (the cost)on gas, food, and other basics will increase.
I've been here just not on the blog since my last post. Had too many irons in the fire to even make time for my blog. I'm sorry. I hope to get back to it soon enough. I hope you are doing well.
3 comments:
Now there is some happy news...usually they jack it up on a long week-end.
Jen
I would enjoy it while it last. I still think $5.00 a gallon this summer is still possible. I don't mean to sound pessimistic, as long as the value of the dollar declines, inflation (the cost)on gas, food, and other basics will increase.
Hi G.
I've been here just not on the blog since my last post. Had too many irons in the fire to even make time for my blog. I'm sorry. I hope to get back to it soon enough. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment