After spending most of the day packing most of my Grandmother's belonging's (except the big heavy stuff)it was time to unwind. I needed to step away for a while and ended up at one o' my lil "get-a-ways". It is one of my best fishin' holes and the water looked and felt great. I swear by the ocean water and the effect that it can have on somebody. My worries seemed to fade away almost immediately upon arrival. I put on my wading boots, grabbed my camera and just started taking pictures. I scavenged for some seashells that we call 'angel wings' but didn't see any but about a mile south down the shoreline is where I mostly find those. It was a beautiful windy afternoon nonetheless and I ended up with about 17 seashells. Since I was a kid at beach outtings, it is just habit to pick up pretty shells and take 'em home. I don't know how to post multiple pics but when I figure it out, I will post more of today's outting.
Monday, May 25, 2009
"She selths stheeshells by the shtheeshore.."
After spending most of the day packing most of my Grandmother's belonging's (except the big heavy stuff)it was time to unwind. I needed to step away for a while and ended up at one o' my lil "get-a-ways". It is one of my best fishin' holes and the water looked and felt great. I swear by the ocean water and the effect that it can have on somebody. My worries seemed to fade away almost immediately upon arrival. I put on my wading boots, grabbed my camera and just started taking pictures. I scavenged for some seashells that we call 'angel wings' but didn't see any but about a mile south down the shoreline is where I mostly find those. It was a beautiful windy afternoon nonetheless and I ended up with about 17 seashells. Since I was a kid at beach outtings, it is just habit to pick up pretty shells and take 'em home. I don't know how to post multiple pics but when I figure it out, I will post more of today's outting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment