My mother has a storage unit here in the city. She hardly ever goes there so I was appointed to go and thin out the herd to make room for some of my late Gramma's belongings. I have been workin' on that on and off. It gets too hot in there to spend a long time in it. Well today that's where I was after lunch. I'm glad though that I am doing that because there is just too much crap that we dont need anymore. I found a few of my belongings in there as well from years ago. I decided that I was going to get my miter compound saw out of there and a few other things and take to the trailer in my country place. My trailer acts as a storage/shed. I got there right around 6pm which is kinda late for me but this needed to get done. It was so nice n quiet out there that I sat there to enjoy if for a while. After unloading the cargo, I did my usual walk around the place and took a few pictures. Thought after thought and piece by piece it seems to be coming all together. The first picture is a sideview of the cabin with roof still incomplete. I can already see my trim boards and a window or two on the side. The second pic is a view of the backside. It has a "back-yard" feel to it and that is where i plan on puttin' up a clothes line that way it is out of view. There will be a window or two there but in the future that is where I would like to make an addition for it like a sunny screen porch or something. That's it for me at El Chiquito. Until next time..see ya in the backroads.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Still at it.
My mother has a storage unit here in the city. She hardly ever goes there so I was appointed to go and thin out the herd to make room for some of my late Gramma's belongings. I have been workin' on that on and off. It gets too hot in there to spend a long time in it. Well today that's where I was after lunch. I'm glad though that I am doing that because there is just too much crap that we dont need anymore. I found a few of my belongings in there as well from years ago. I decided that I was going to get my miter compound saw out of there and a few other things and take to the trailer in my country place. My trailer acts as a storage/shed. I got there right around 6pm which is kinda late for me but this needed to get done. It was so nice n quiet out there that I sat there to enjoy if for a while. After unloading the cargo, I did my usual walk around the place and took a few pictures. Thought after thought and piece by piece it seems to be coming all together. The first picture is a sideview of the cabin with roof still incomplete. I can already see my trim boards and a window or two on the side. The second pic is a view of the backside. It has a "back-yard" feel to it and that is where i plan on puttin' up a clothes line that way it is out of view. There will be a window or two there but in the future that is where I would like to make an addition for it like a sunny screen porch or something. That's it for me at El Chiquito. Until next time..see ya in the backroads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment