
We got some more rain today which I am really thankful for and I'm sure that the farmer's and rancher's are thrilled as well. I didn't make it out to my homestead today as we had to keep moving about my late Grandmother's belongings. For those of you that don't know, she passed away peacefully Friday May 8, 2009. God needed an angel and took the best one He knew of. She was mine and my lil cousin's primary role model and was of most importance in our upbringing since Day 1. She helped shape me to become the woman that I am today. She left so many good memories behind and I am very thankful to God that He chose her to be my Grandmother.
Revelation 2:10
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and you shall have tribulation for ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment