Had my interview today with the parks department. It went well. Being Friday, I wont know anything until next week as another person that this needs to be approved by had the day off. So here we go again...waiting.
It sure is another lovely evening. The moon is bright but it is cloudy. Tomorrow we have a 90% chance of rain and I dont like driving long distances when it is raining so I dont know that I will be going to my cabin. If for some reason I did go, there wont be anything I can do anyway because what needs done is on the outside. I would have liked to continue on the grass mowing but now that it will rain again, it will grow again. The skeeters will be thick after the rain, no doubt. I sure miss that lil place o' mine though.
Well, thats it for now. Thanks fer stopping by, I sure enjoyed yer company. Until next time, see you on the back roads.
4 comments:
I got my fingers crossed for you Jen. Good luck with the parks department job.
Thank you kindly Hermit.
I hope you get the job.
Thank you MA.
Post a Comment