Thursday, October 1, 2009

Job blues and eL Chiquito blues.

Went for an interview this afternoon at a medical office. It went ok but I heard the same ol thing.."we have others to interview as well, once we make our decision about who is best qualified we will call for a second interview". I am SOOOOOOO sick of this job search. Im so sick of filling out applications. Isnt it enough that they have all they need to know on a damn resume'? Im just so frustrated!! I am medically skilled and have specialized industrial skills and cant even get hired for either. Tomorrow I have another interview with the parks department and I hope that is the last interview. Its not great pay but maybe this will be the job I will feel humblest and happy with. They do offer overtime which is great. After 3months you qualify for full time employee benefits which are great benefits.

It is a nice evening. There is a look to the horizon that appears to look like rainy clouds from far away. Just the way the scenery is set sure makes me sick to be away from my lil cabin. I miss it very much today. I have not had a chance to spend as much time as I would like over there. Its not exactly cheap to go over there either and plus this job search thing has me all worked up. I never know when Im gonna get called for an interview so I try to hang around here during the week. Been a coupla times Ive been called for same day interview. I look forward to the days when I can just work part time and spend my free time at eL Chiquito.

Thats it for now. Sorry to go on about my rantings and frustrations. Until next time, see you on the back roads.

No comments: