Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I hope that today you may make some good memories, eat until yer belly is full and be thankful for what you have. I am still in disbelief that the year is almost over.

Now if you will excuse me I needa go to Walmart. My kitchen sink is clogged and there is some amazing stuff in a yellow bottle that does an amazing job at unclogging drains. I don't know the name of it but I know it when I see it. The only day of the year that Walmart is closed is on Christmas day.

Until next time, see you on the backroads.

4 comments:

Mo said...

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya!

tbsomeday said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

stella said...

ewwwww did ya lose a chicken gizzard in der? lol Have a wonderful holiday my dear fren, lub yas and talk to ya soon.

Jen said...

Thanks Mo. I hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving as well.

Thanks fer stoppin' by tb. Have a great day with yer family.

Stelly...thats a possibility..lol. I fixed it now. I been avoidin' the gizzards but I got me some latex gloves so I'm off to cut 'em up. Enjoy yer holiday with yer family. Lub yas!