Got caught up with a nasty nasty cold. *sniffle* My doctors office was closed yesterday but I had him paged out anyway...it couldn't hurt. *sniffle* But I sounded awful like someone had a death grip on my neck and he went ahead *sniffle* and prescribed some antibiotics and other stuff fer congestion. Its helped the nasty chest congestion gunk some *sniffle* but I'm left feeling like I'm in a drunken stupor and like I've been hit on both sides of the rib cage...so sore from coughing. *sniffle sniffle*
This sure has ruined these extended holiday days I've had off. *sniffle* I'm going back to bed now. *sniffle sniffle*
I hope you didn't get sick this holiday weekend. Until next time, see you on the backroads. *sniffle*
**Update**
It is almost high noon and I'm trying to pull myself outta this funk. Took a nice shower and I seem to feel a lil bit better. I'll be on the road here in a lil while to go check on my property some 60 miles away and visit with a friend. Maybe it'll do me some good.
4 comments:
Hope you feel better soon... Lots of liquids and go ahead and rub your chest with Vick Vapor Rub... Just makes me feel good to smell it!
Thank you ladies at the Hope, Joy and Faith Farm. Been drinking lots of water and some OJ. I remember when I was a child my Mom or Gramma would rub my throat, chest and feet down with Mentholatum. I remember the smell of it. A trip to the store is in check for the vapo rub. Thanks for the reminder and the get well wishes. Jen
ugh
hope you are feeling better soon!
lots of rest, fluids and relaxation
Thanks tbsomeday. I think this antibiotic is kicking in. I am still sick but feel so much better than Friday. I went back to bed this morning and slept another 2hours or so. I think I will be resting all day today. Thanks fer stoppin' by.
Post a Comment