Friday, March 25, 2011

Just wanna say....

....TGIF!!!!

It's been too long of a freakin' week!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I got you beat Jen.
I got up at 3:09 am, started drinkin coffee, started a load of wash and got the trash out

(old military habit, revelle at 0300 HRS)

Im in a good mood despite my house payment is going up becouse my property taxes are going up again. Moral of the story is, (GET OUT NUECES COUNTY AND CORPUS CHRISTI AND GO OFF GRID!) Sorry to shout there, but im tired of being hammered.

I gotta go get my clothes out of the washer, hang in there jen.

Jen said...

Hi Captain,
Yer up and at 'em early morning. I guess the military will do that to you. Sorry yer house payment is going up. That blows. I agree to get away from Nueces and CC. I also agree to go off grid. Dont be sorry to shout. I would shout too if my payment was going up. I hate when other people get my money. Good to see you Captain. Come back n' see me.

Anonymous said...

yep!

Jen said...

Hey Nick,
Have a great weekend!

HermitJim said...

One of the nicest things about being retired, is that every day is Saturday!

Only work I have to do is all self inflicted!

You have a great weekend, my friend!

Anonymous said...

I haven't worked in 2 years and I do not miss it one little bit! Enjoy your week-end and the great weather.

Jen said...

Hermit Jim..I sure wish I was in yer shoes right 'bout now. Even though I hadda work 2 lousy hours today, its not enough time off. I wish I was retired, I wish I was retired, I wish I was retired, I wish...... Thanks fer stoppin by.

Hi Ms. Frann, Oh lucky you! I would love to be home all the time too. I would get to work on alotta stuff and hardly ever leave the lil homestead. The weather has been nice. They predict a weak front comin' through next week and rain the latter part of the week...who knows. Thanks fer stoppin' by.