Sunday, March 27, 2011

A link you might enjoy.

Hey yall,

Not much going on here in the way of homesteading at my lil place. I hadda work a coupla short hours yesterday(Sat.). Needless to say, I didn't make the journey to that lil place-o-mine. Dang weekend went by so quick though!

I got some kinda crappy allergy stuff going on. Came on suddenly. Not a flu or anything but definitely feels allergy related. Lotsa stuff in bloom out here and seeing spring flowers poppin' up everywhere.

Anyway, I wanted to share a link with you that has some great articles in it on alot of stuff in the homesteading department that you may find useful and informative. I wish I knew how to post it to where you could just click on the link and it would take you to it but because I dont know how to do that you will have to copy and paste it. If anyone wants to show me how to do the link thing I would be so grateful. Here is the link that I think you might like: http://www.countrysidemag.com/library.html

I hope yall had a great weekend. Thanks fer stoppin' by and see you on the backroads.

12 comments:

Mo said...

Good stuff. Thanks for the link!

Jen said...

Hi Mo. Yer most welcome. Hope all is well at the Yonderosa.

tffnguy said...

Bookmarked it and will explore it later Jen. Hope the allergies don't last long. I'm having some problems here to and nothing is blooming. Must be blowing down here from somewhere else?

Gianetta said...

On blogger dashboard when doing a new post you see the space where you had a pic or video? There is an icon to add a link just click that and put in the url.

Jen said...

Hello tffnguy...I hope you find info in there that may help you at yer place. Not sure if this crappy allergy stuff is a strain of something or what but alotta ppl are gettin it. Take care of yerself and thanks fer stoppin' by.

Hi Gia,
Good to see you. I will try that and see how it works out. Thanks fer the instructions and taking the time to explain it. Now let me go try it. Thanks fer stoppin' by.

Jen said...

Hey G, I tried it but its not working for me. I know Im doing something wrong. I tried it with the www. and without and nothing. It wont post. Dunno what im doin wrong.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I am a computer tard and have tried that link thing and it doesn't work for me..I am so envious of pages that have a highlighted word that will send you to another page.

Jen said...

Hi Ms. Frann,
Either the computer don't recognize the link thing or I'm doin' sumthin' wrong...but I swear it don't work fer nuthin'!

tffnguy said...

I think the blogs are screwed up. I used to be able to add the HTML code and get it to work, but not any more.

Margaret Hall said...

Neat link, thanks Jen!

Ralphy said...

Here is the best explanation I've seen on how to do a html live link:

TEXT

Here is the how to live link explanation:
http://tinyurl.com/m9cnya

Jen said...

Hi Margaret..
I hope there is something in those pages that may be of interest or of knowledge. I saw many articles that may help me in my quest. Glad you liked!

Hi Ralphy..
Welcome to my blog. Thanks fer the explanation/link, I will check it out.