Well, yesterday was my 38th birthday and my best friend took me out for drinks. We went to an ol' hangout of ours and had a good time. We were long over due for a girls nite out anyway. It is nice to go and relax for lil bit and catch up on stuff. We must've been there for about 5 hours then decided to leave. One the way home, all entries to the big bridge were blocked off. I guess there must have been a horrible accident or a chemical spill. Needless to say, we took the long way home. What would've been a 15minute ride home was a 45 minute ride home through some backroads. But at least we avoided one big cluster ***k.
Today I took my great aunt to her docs appointment. It was almost like taking my Gramma in that they look so much alike and all. We also visited my great uncle who is ill in the hospital. It wasnt so bad.
The day is still young but i dont expect much else happening today. Until next time, see you in the backroads.
5 comments:
Well happy belated birthday jen! Yesterday was my lil sis's b-day too...ugh I can't believe she's 40, guess I always have that little 14 year old girl stuck in my head. Was also my b est friends 45th...now I have THREE to remember for July 16th lol.
Happy birthday yesterday Jen, hope you had a good one, and did'nt get into too much trouble.
Thank you for the birthday wishes Dawgus. Boy, you gotta lotta birthdays to remember for one day.
MA Woman, Thank you for the birthday wishes.
Thanks Hermit for the birthday wishes. I was being good on my birthday...lol. I hope things are coming along good for you on your project. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment