Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dry as a bone...

Not too many exciting things happening since Thursday late night when we went night fishin' on the kayaks. Friday I slept in till about 12pm or so since I didn't get home till 5:30am. Saturday I slept in as well and when I woke up about 10am I got dressed n' went for a late mornin' wade. Didn't catch anything but it sure was nice hittin' the water again. I went to the ol' honeyhole and after 2hours in the water I got out and walked the shoreline. I looked for 'angel wing' shells but didnt see any pretty ones. Came home, took a shower, took a nap then piddled around after i woke up. I was invited to a July 4th BBQ in the little town where my country place is at but I really wasn't feeling 'social' nor was I looking forward to the long drive. So I stayed home and did some reading then piddled around online. Today was a lazy day as well. In all a non-productive weekend. It was also real real hot out here. Unless you were near a water hole it wasnt really pleasant being outside in the hot sun.

No comments: