Friday, March 26, 2010

TGFIF !!!!

I am soooooo glad that its the weekend. Today at work was such a long day. We are short-handed so that kinda triples yer load. We did so much this morning at one of our parks and by about 10am I was already exhausted. I could use some overtime but I was kinda hoping that my boss wouldn't ask me to come in tomorrow. I am beat and sore.

After lunch, I was counting down the hours. I was so ready to leave work. It got pretty warm into the upper 70's they said but I beg to differ. My guess is that it got in the mid to upper 80's. It wasn't too bad but I tan easy and since I wear sunglasses when Im out in the sun, I already got that "racoon eyes" suntan. It looks hideous. But if I take off my sunglasses in the bright sun, it really does hurt my eyes.

I went to the library Wednesday and checked out a coupla books. One is the Ball Blue book on canning and preserving. The other is a Louis L'Amour book. I love reading his westerns. Oh and I rechecked out the Texas Wildflower book. That should keep me busy this weekend. I dont plan on doing much. I am exhausted.

Well, Im outta here fer now. Thanks fer stoppin' by. Until next time, see you on the back roads.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Sounds like some good reading. Can we expect a book review or two?

Jen said...

Hi Mo,
Its so good to hear from you. I have been wondering about the Yonderosa. I hadnt seen any new posts. I hope things are ok with yall.

Im not too good at giving a book review but I will try my best. I dont always get to my books right away but I sure do love to read. I know the Ball book of canning and preserving is one I would love to own.

Come back now, ya hear!