Thanks Greg. Not sure what has nipped me suddenly but I feel like I got beat up with a baseball bat everywhere. Goin' to work this mornin' just not sure if I will make it through the day. I feel a lil bit better than yesterday afternoon. Thanks fer the tea though. Tastes pretty good.
Greg, Thats it...thats the one! I made myself go to work and got along fine... just real tired. Good thing the day wasnt hectic at all just dragged on and on. Thanks fer stoppin' by.
Hi, Jen...Just me, with a quart of chicken soup. Will leave it on the counter, and hope it does the job~!! Sorry to hear about your feelin' low! Gotta' hurry so that you can work on that project home of yours!...GET WELL..
Hi Jen! Read it straight through, your blog. And I enjoyed every minute of it. You have created a very nice life for yourself and I'm sure you can balance work with your desires and make it all happen. I hope you are feeling better since it has been a few days now. Your cabin is amazing. I hope that the vandals stay away.
If you ever find yourself out Big Bend way, will you please let me know? After all, a girl's gotta take a vacation every once in a while and it would be great to visit in person.
Margaret, I think that chicken soup fixed me up! Feelin' much better thank you. Im not sure what yer secret ingrediant is but it sure is good.
Ginger, I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. When I first started it I mainly did it as a journal to refer to. I never thought people would actually follow it...lol. My little humble life aint too bad except that I could use a better job. The lil cabin thing has always been a dream..a wish of mine to create something habitable with my own two hands. It is still in progress for sure and will be for some time to come yet. I have enjoyed the journey as the trials and failures is what makes one appreciate. Of course I will let you know if I'm ever in Big Bend country. I look forward to it.
7 comments:
Aww Jen--sorry to hear it....*fixin ya some lemon balm an honey tea, closin' the door quietly an' lettin' ya rest....
Thanks Greg. Not sure what has nipped me suddenly but I feel like I got beat up with a baseball bat everywhere. Goin' to work this mornin' just not sure if I will make it through the day. I feel a lil bit better than yesterday afternoon. Thanks fer the tea though. Tastes pretty good.
Ah yes, baseball bat syndrome---not much you can do about it but rest and let ya body fight it off.
Greg,
Thats it...thats the one! I made myself go to work and got along fine... just real tired. Good thing the day wasnt hectic at all just dragged on and on. Thanks fer stoppin' by.
Hi, Jen...Just me, with a quart of chicken soup. Will leave it on the counter, and hope it does the job~!! Sorry to hear about your feelin' low! Gotta' hurry so that you can work on that project home of yours!...GET WELL..
Hi Jen! Read it straight through, your blog. And I enjoyed every minute of it. You have created a very nice life for yourself and I'm sure you can balance work with your desires and make it all happen. I hope you are feeling better since it has been a few days now. Your cabin is amazing. I hope that the vandals stay away.
If you ever find yourself out Big Bend way, will you please let me know? After all, a girl's gotta take a vacation every once in a while and it would be great to visit in person.
Watching for future posts...
Margaret,
I think that chicken soup fixed me up! Feelin' much better thank you. Im not sure what yer secret ingrediant is but it sure is good.
Ginger,
I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. When I first started it I mainly did it as a journal to refer to. I never thought people would actually follow it...lol. My little humble life aint too bad except that I could use a better job. The lil cabin thing has always been a dream..a wish of mine to create something habitable with my own two hands. It is still in progress for sure and will be for some time to come yet. I have enjoyed the journey as the trials and failures is what makes one appreciate.
Of course I will let you know if I'm ever in Big Bend country. I look forward to it.
Post a Comment