Saturday, March 27, 2010

Boring post.

I am not ashamed to say that I didn't do a damn thing today but sleep throughout the day. I was sooooo tired and sore from yesterday and also I havent been feeling rested lately. I didnt keep up with the time today. I'd wake up and doze back off not knowing what time of day it was. The muscle in my right forearm was extremely achy so I had some Mobisyl cream to rub on it. It helped, not 100% but it alleviated the pain some. I'm usually not a whiney baby but there are certain things that make me uncomfortable and this happened to be one of them. Its still aches but not as bad as this morning.

I didnt see this morning but this afternoon was one of them pleasant afternoons...the kind of afternoons I like at my country place. I kinda wished I had been feeling up to par to go there but I just wasnt up for the long drive feeling dragged down the way I was.

Not much else to write home about. Thank you fer stoppin' by. Until next time, see you on the back roads.

4 comments:

Ironclad said...

Jen, dont appologize for doing DownTime. America/USA..is rank with the wrong attitude.."Work-Work-Work-Until You Die" ???
I myself take great pleasure in couching down and relaxing into wonderful daydreams. And I dont appologize to anyone for it, whenever I can get away with it. I learned this trick from one of my best friends / one of my long lost friends / my former pet, my cat.. he taught me how to lounge, how to cat nap. I learned how to dream. I learned how to remember my dreams. It is a wonderous and spiritual thing. Dont appologize.

Jen said...

Welcome to my blog Ironclad. Im glad you find the time for cat naps. It did feel great to lay down, sleep, wake and rest again..lol. I'm glad I had the chance to rest. I forget how our bodies break down without sufficient rest. I really was exhausted though. I'm glad tomorrow is Sunday because Ive made up my mind to lounge again tomorrow. Im glad you understand these things.
Thank you for stopping by Ironclad. I hope to see you again. Until next time, see you on the backroads.

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

Nothing wrong with a little relaxation Jen. I sometimes feel guilty for relaxing, but I know I should'nt. It kinda interferes with enjoying it.

Jen said...

Hermit,
That was well said. Thank you.