Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Busy Monday morning..

Woke up really really early this morning and was out the door by 7am to the big city(*frown). I went to apply for an industrial job doing electrical work. I knew that the turn out would be great as so many people here are without jobs. So I get there then the lady says that I will have to call back Tuesday or Wednesday. Im so sick and tired of this damn job search thing. I come back home and off to the library to fax some more resume`s. But thankfully and miraculously, one of those employers called me and now I have an interview in the morning(Tues)at 10am. We'll see how that goes. There will be many there interviewing for the same position I'm sure. One of my best friends has also informed me that she will be leaving her job of 4 1/2 years as she got hired on by the state which is great! If Im interested, she would like to talk with her chief supervisor to see if I can take her place. She works graveyards as a security officer. I would LOVE to work a graveyard shift. She'll know more in a coupla days. All I want is to get a job. Im looking for long time permanent work versus contract work.
Thats pretty much it on my end. It is still blazing hot out here and no rain to speak of. But I think we are going to have an early winter. The skies this morning were a dead giveaway. Until next time, see you on the backroads.

2 comments:

Chris W said...

Latenight graveyard security....jason mask and slightly dented chainsaw...oh yea, thats you! LOL Good luck at the interview jen, I know how rough it is out there.

Jen said...

Dawgus,
You already know my chainsaw is slightly dented but how did you know bout my Jason mask...bwahahhah. j/k. Got the interview overwith this morning. It went well. She said she would call me tomorrow(Wed.). I hope that I get that second interview with the doctors. Thanks for the kind words. I hope something turns out for you as well. ~Jen