Went for the interview at a medical facility today. It went well. They are open 7 days a week with overtime available as she said that they are a very busy outfit. It is in the big city but away from the mad confusion of it. Im guessing it takes me about 20min to get there. She did say she had alot of applicants for the position but she also said that I definately had the experience. So I hope that I get the second interview to meet with the docs. She did say she would call me tomorrow(Wed.)so I hope I hear from her. I asked God to put me where He thinks I'm needed most and I'll leave it at that.
It was a beautiful day today as the last several weeks have been beautiful. Bright sunshine and although today was hot as usual, it wasnt that horrible heat we've been having. Our high today was 94 degrees F. Currently it is 88 degrees F.
Hope everyone had a good day. Until next time, see you on the backroads.
5 comments:
Hey Jen, I am so hoping and praying you get this job. I know ya gettin a little antsy about finding something.
stella
Thank you my friend. I'll let you know what happens. ~jen
I wish you luck with the job interviews Jen. I got my fingers crossed.
Thank you Hermit. I need all the luck I can get. ~jen
If that's what you're supposed to be doing then it will happen. Stay positive!
Post a Comment