Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nothin' much....

Not much in the way of country life or homesteading at this time. I didnt go to my cabin all week long but hope to make it out there this weekend. I would like to close the gable ends or even just get them started. The extreme hot triple digit temperatures make it real hard to keep a steady pace outdoors workin' so I do what I can at a slower pace and frequent water breaks. This heat can really rob you of all your energy. Also gotta do a double check on my deep cycle batteries and mess with the cold cathode lights I ordered. Other than that not much goin' on.

Until next time, see you on the backroads.

1 comment:

stella said...

Hi Jen, sorry you all are having such terrible heat. Today was rather nice here, hot but not too hot, and at times overcast which made for a good day to work outside. But I got stuck inside cannin. And tonight we are getting more rain showers. Ugh, more mud.
stella