Friday, August 7, 2009

Not much to do so.....


...I'm sippin' on Pina Colada's.

6 comments:

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

Well it's something. I hav'nt had one in quite awhile, but they sure used to be tastey.

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

Sounds kinda tastey. Enjoy.

Jen said...

Thanks Hermit. They are nice little treats especially on hot days. Hope all is going well for you!

stella said...

Hi Jen, are ya mixing or do ya have a bartender? lol Hope all is well with ya. Pina colada sure sounds good in our weather too. But ya would have to chug it so it dont get all melty. Enjoy dear friend, you deserve a treat.
stella

Jen said...

Stelly,
I'd like to say that there is a gorgeous man here wif a cute butt and no shirt on walkin' round here fannin' me wif a palm tree limb makin' muh drinks but since there aint one, I bought the "ready to drink mix" bottle...lol. Dint wanna have ta go and buy all the stuff I need to make 'em. It's the TGIF one. Good stuff! *burp

Jen said...

Any of those TGI Fridays beverage products are really good. Dont ask me how I know that. ~jen