I got my sleep pattern all screwed up again. I did good for a coupla days but if it aint one thing its another. This whole job search sucks! I wish it was over with and that I was in a routine once again. Actually I really wish i was done with my debts so that I can live a less stressful life on my acreage and away from "scheduled days".
I stepped out early this mornin' while it was still dark. The humidity feels like 1000%. It is muggy but overcast. Maybe we'll be lucky 'nuff to get some rain. Ha! Nevermind.
I need to find a project to do while I'm here in the city. I needa gather my quilt squares that I started workin on some time ago. Also been toyin' with the thought of making my own wind turbine. I've done the research now I just have to gather the material I need.
Well, that's my ramblin's fer this mornin'. Maybe I'll see u later...somewhere in the backroads. Ya can't miss me, I've got the pink bandana on muh rear view mirror. We'll sit on the tailgate n' have us a beer.
1 comment:
That job hunting kinda sucks. I sure hope you find something soon. Good luck with your search Jen.
Post a Comment