Wednesday, August 12, 2009

omg...

Im doin' jigsaw puzzles. Am I gettin' old?

4 comments:

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

lol. I don't think it's an age thing Jen. It's a relaxing and enjoyable, inexpensive passtime. I can remember a time a few years ago when I actually got hooked on jigsw puzzles one real cold winter. I was hooked for awhile then I got burnt out from it eventually.

Jen said...

Hermit,
Thank you for verifying that it's not an age thing. You're right, it is an inexpensive passtime. I remember when I was young and use to do things like this as a family including chinese checkers, checkers, dominos,bingo,Uno, etc. Most all that is forgotten and replaced by video games. I was not fortunate to have any video games as a child. It ended up being a good thing. I have 'em now but I rarely play them except when the lil nephews come around. Glad someone else enjoys jigsaw puzzles. ~jen

stella said...

Jen I dont think its age related, tho also along with age comes memory lose, so maybe i dont remember. But I do remember I like the easy ones. lol

stella

Jen said...

Stelly,
Thanks fer the reassurance. lol. This puzzle is kickin my ass tho. They had a picture of the "actual size" of the puzzle pieces but when i opened the box those pieces were way smaller. Maybe I need bifocals...good grief. ~jen