I had a crappy day yesterday. I hurt all day long mostly everywhere. I know Im not getting sick because I just got over a nasty cold. Maybe it was because I slept wrong. I dont know but I couldnt seem to get over it. I hope its not a relapse of the crappy cold.
I scored another big bag of dried leaves yesterday at work for compost. Oak trees are nice but they are messy.
Nonetheless, I couldnt wait to get home. Usually Mondays go by quick but not yesterday. It dragged some serious ass. I wish I had something better to write about and I know this seems boring but thats how yesterday was....boring!
Oh oh.....something good did happen yesterday. My lil 5yr old nephew who is in Pre-K got his report card and scored perfectly. He was so happy and anxious to show me his report card. His teacher noted that he is a pleasure to have in class and a very smart boy. He scored perfect E's which stand for excellent. I was so sooooo proud of him. This is the child that is like my own first born. I made sure he knew how proud I was of him with lots of hugs n kisses.
Until next time, see you on the back roads.
No comments:
Post a Comment