Today was a cold, wet and dreary day. I love days like this if I am at home and not at work. I stayed in my fleece pajamas all day today.
Didnt do much this weekend. I didn't even make it out to my country place. I hope to make it out there this upcoming weekend but Im not sure if its my rotation weekend to work or not. If it is then I probably am not going as it is too far to drive.
I did alot of research online on solar applications. I am particularly interested in active solar heating and passive solar heating for winters. If I can save money in any way I am willing to try it. So much to learn and its great.
Well thats it for now. I have to make a run to the dollar store for what nots then get stuff ready for work tomorrow.
Not much of a post but thanks for stopping by. Until next time, see you on the backroads.
3 comments:
I actually like the dreary days also, sometimes it gives me a good excuse to be lazy and do the smart thing, staying inside where it is warm.
Hey...check out a google search on a mother earth news old article about solar batch water heater. Shows how to build one using an old hot water heater with the exterior metal and insulation stripped off...then painted black. this can make hot water easily.
Anonymous, thank you for the tip. I will definately search Mother Earth for the info. Come back and sit a spell with me again sometime.
Post a Comment