Not much goin' on around here all weekend. It was a cold weekend. I was asked to work a coupla hours yesterday(Saturday)even though it wasnt my rotation weekend. The person who was supposed to work this weekend couldn't make it. Honestly, the one and a half hours that I did work was not worth my fuel at all. Thank goodness I didnt have to go in today(Sunday).
There is so much stupid DRAMA going on at work. I don't even look forward to going to work anymore. Its all a power trip among certain individuals and a bunch of that he said she said bullshit. Luckily, it doesnt involve me but I hate being around such things. I need to win the lotto or work from home. I wish I could work from home and make a decent living.
I was unproductive most of the weekend. I stayed at home in the city and was lazy the rest of Saturday and all day today and thats just fine by me. It was the perfect kind of weather to do so.
Maybe your weekend was better and have got better stories to tell.
Thanks fer stoppin by. Until next time, see you on the back roads.
3 comments:
I'm glad you can keep your perspective on the drama. It's about the only way to keep your sanity. Sadly there are a lot of folks that need the chaos and it makes it a lot less fun for the rest of us.
My weekend was kina lazy and unproductive too. I sometimes feel guilty when I don't get alot done, but I deserve a break once in awhile I guess and so do you Jen. It seems mabybe we work at the same place. There's things like goes on everywhere, just gotta get used to Jen.
Keep your chin up about work....Usually, those type of employees with daily drama wind up "hangin' themselves"! Enjoy the weekend, we here are gonna' watch the Super Bowl! Go Saints!! Come by and visit sometime when time allows!
Time for a Bucket List!
http://margarethall.wordpress.com
Diet is a four-lettered word!
http://diet-is-a-four-lettered-word.blogspot.com
Poetry
http://imagesinthought.blogspot.com
Stories
http://the-old-story-tree.blogspot.com
Metaphysical..
http://bagladythoughts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment