It has been one helluva messed up week. I should be out at the ranch but instead Im at home in the city doing not much of anything but listenin' to music and throwin' back a few cold beers.
C'mon over and join me. I sure would lub to have ya here. I'll keep 'em nice, cold and iced down for ya!!!!
~jen
3 comments:
Been a busy one for me too--aint been able to get home early enuf to go online, jus' runnin' around takin' care of stuff. *poppin' open a Newcastle Brown Ale and relaxin' for a bit finally.
Sometimes you just have to do that! Say what the fu*K and get drunk.
Greg,
I hate days like that when stuff just seems to be going and going. Glad you found a lil time fer a cold one.
MA Fat Woman,
Lolololol! Yes its nice to let ya hair down sometimes. I didnt git drunk though...jus tryin' to unwind from a horrible week at work. Im startin' to hate that place.
Thank yall fer stoppin by.
Post a Comment