..."What do you like about Texas"? I kindly smiled and said, "Ma'am, I could tell you but I'd be here all night long".
See for yourself.. (copy and paste) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGukLuXzH1E&NR=1
2 comments:
Gregabob
said...
Thas cool Jen! Glad you got a state to be proud of--me, well, I just live here in Cali waitin' fot the day I can shake it's dust off my boots for the last time....
Glad you enjoyed Greg. I know how ya feel about Californy but soon enough you'll bid it good ridance and start over in a place that will actually feel like home. Hang in there. Things will pan out just fine for you. ~jen
2 comments:
Thas cool Jen! Glad you got a state to be proud of--me, well, I just live here in Cali waitin' fot the day I can shake it's dust off my boots for the last time....
Glad you enjoyed Greg. I know how ya feel about Californy but soon enough you'll bid it good ridance and start over in a place that will actually feel like home. Hang in there. Things will pan out just fine for you. ~jen
Post a Comment