Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just another cold n' stuff.

Dang this sinus cold again. I'm on my second round of antibiotics in like two months. I don't know how this chest congestion rose up outta nowhere. If its one thing I hate having is a runny/stuffy nose. This morning I got up feeling ok after hawking up all kinda gunk.

It is Saturday and I love going to Goodwill on Saturdays with Mom. I was feeling ok so we went mid morning. The only thing I came home with were two flower pots. They are deep but only bout 7" round which is fine. I've been itchin' to plant some seed though I think it may be a lil early as we still keep having cool temps and some warm days but not too warm that seed is going to thrive. While at Goodwill, one of my best good friends of many years called. Needless to say she met us there and we walked around then went to the used furniture store next to Goodwill. I love that store. They have so many neat lil things like appliances, kitchen stuff, bowls, plates etc. Lots of dining tables. I was sure glad when Mom expressed interest in a small but older dining table with two seats. It sure was cute. She said she was tired having the big table take up so much space in our small dining space and she really like the lil table. (I've never liked the big dining table we have..its pretty just dont like it)So we will see what happens.

After we left there, we all went and had lunch together. Another unexpected thing to happen today. It sure was nice having a girl time out thing unexpectedly. I started getting stuffy again after that and a boggy sinus feeling so we came home and I went down fer a nap. I kept waking up to a dry dry cough....so annoying. I slept fer a coupla hours and now here I am. Anyway, this has been my Saturday. Perhaps yer Saturday was a better one. If only this cold would go away...!

Thanks fer stoppin' by. Until next time, see you on the back roads.

No comments: