Not really much going on over here. Its been staying in the 50's most days. Its chilly but not too bad. I can handle it...sometimes :) .
It was a typical Monday and was just sooo glad when the work day was finally over. There has been some tension at work that has us feeling rather discouraged and uncomfortable. Needless to say, I have been keeping an eye out for other jobs. I know I should be grateful to have a job in these times and I am but heck if I can find something better why not. I will leave it at that.
I have taken the day off tomorrow(Tues). I have an appointment with the opthomologist for an extensive eye exam. They will be dilating my eyes. I hate having my eyes messed with. I especially hate that lil test that they blow puffs of air to check for glaucoma. A good friend of many years will be driving me. I look forward to spending that time with her as we haven't hung out in a while. We always end up havin' more laughs than anything and I'm sure tomorrow will be no different since I will be somewhat incapacitated.
I've been kinda bored the past coupla days. I have been going thru my seeds. I save seed too. I've got lots of watermelon seed, cantelope seed, green pepper seed, orange seed, tangelo seed, apple seed, chili pequin seed....all those are seeds I have saved. I will probably be startin' some seed under a light soon. I know its still cool out but I need a dirt fix. I will let you know later what I have done.
I better get going now and try to get some sleep. I'm not really looking forward to a doctor's visit tomorrow but its gotta get done.
Thanks fer stoppin by this lil place-o-mine. See you on the backroads.
4 comments:
Hey Jen
I found a nice little place out in Terrel County, Texas (west of Terlingua) I would like to buy. It has 11.700 acres for 3.8 million. It would be nice, (if I can win the lottery.) Did you got out to your place recently?
Hang in there with your eye exam. Trust me I know, I wear glasses.
Hi Captain. Good to see you. Thats alot of money fer West Texas land. There is some wayyyy cheaper land out that way. It is very arid out there but its beautiful. I fancied the idea of living in the deserts of West Texas.
Didnt make it out there this weekend. It rained alot so I stayed put. I did alot of reading, napping, and online searches. I enjoyed the quiet time.
Im gettin' ansy fer this appointment. I wish I could just stay home. Thanks fer stoppin by.
Hey jenny, eye docs aint no fun at all. well really no doc that I can think of. Specially ones that make ya vision fuzzy and ya cant read ya text messages that some idgit fren sends ya cause they jus didnt think. lol
Hi Stelly. Glad this eye exam thing is over wif. Man they weren't kiddin' when they said I'd be seein' blurry. It is 9:30pm and I am still sensitive to light. Eyes still dilated though not like earlier. It sure was funny gettin' that text message from u. Dang that was hard to see. lololol. Hope you feelin' better and thanks fer stoppin by.
Post a Comment