Friday, November 20, 2009

It is raining cats and dogs!!

It has rained ALL day long. It started about 8pm yesterday evening or so and hasnt really stopped. Our fields look like beaches. This woulda been a fine time to collect rain water. At work, we hadda close one of the parks as the creek has risen quiet a bit and has covered the bridge over. This makes it dangerous for citizens. If it was up to me, I would love to ride the creek in a raft!!

This evening was a weird evening. I had errands to run after work so I did that and couldnt wait to spend time with my Maddie(my new rescue dog). She truly is a sweetheart with a very sweet disposition. I think she is just thankful to be sleeping in a soft warm bed of her own and to be fed. She is very quiet with only a baby whimper here and there and in her sleep. She is not a barker(yet). If you didnt know any better you would never think that there was a dog inside. She gets a little treat for good behavior. She does really well in her crate/carrier and doesn't cry to get out. It has a little soft cushiony bed for her. Today I gave her a clean but old t-shirt of mine to cover with. She seems to like it. My Mom met Maddie this evenin' for the first time and she thinks she is cute. I am getting attached to my Maddie whom responds to DeeeeDee more than she does Maddie but Maddie Lou is her given name...DeeeeDee is her nickname. I took a dozen pics tonight of her. I just noticed that my camera date is one day late.

Thanks fer stopping by. Until next time, see ya on the backroads.



No comments: