Monday, November 9, 2009

Wore out Monday

Not much to write about today only to say that I was tired and sleepy all day long and I do mean ALL DAY LONG. Im not sure if it is because maybe I'm getting sick or just plain wore out. Sometimes my allergies make me feel like this and I was sneezing more than usual today so I dont know what to pinpoint it to.

I did score something cool today. While we were puttin some ant poison dust powder on the ant mounds, I walked by some dumpsters at the RV park and laying there behind the dumpsters were two tomato wire cages! They still look kinda new, you know...shiny like. I wondered who would ever throw such things away. So I picked them up and put them in the back of the work truck until we went in for lunch and transferred them into the bed of my truck. I love finding stuff like this.

So glad to be home now. We had pork ribs for dinner and Im almost ready for bed. I wish I could sleep for a week without waking up.

Until next time, see you on the back roads.

No comments: