Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Didn't do much today except that I kept a watch on DeeDee for most of the morning. She seems to be doin a lil better today but not really herself yet. She didn't eat all of her daily cup of feed. I normally divide it into two meals and she has about half a cup left over. She normally eats well.

I went to my country place today as well to replace the deadbolt lock. Took Mom with me. I also discovered that some wasps and yellow jackets have nested under the house. I got brave and sprayed some Raid wasp and hornet killer and of course that caused a frenzy. After they settled for a bit, I hit it again. Mind you, I didnt do this until we were almost ready to leave. We didnt stay long but it sure was nice being there. Mom hadnt been there since the structure was just a skeleton so she was surprised to see the progress. She kinda liked it too. She said that the inside was bigger than she initially thought it would be. We took some lunch with us and ate and enjoyed the quiet of the afternoon.

Thats it for my Sunday. Thanks fer stoppin' by. Until next time...see you on the back roads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's your little dog doing this morning?

Olivia

Jen said...

Olivia,
DeeDee is doing so much better thank you. I called the vet's office and they said that it was normal for them to be acting like that with immunizations. She is eating well and drinking plenty of water. I have to do the next booster shot in 3 weeks and Im already dreading it. It hurt me to see her like that but it has to be done for her own good. Thank you for stopping by.