Friday, June 5, 2009

Foto Friday






Well I finally got my ladder today. It is a 12'extension ladder that extends to 24' which I doubt I'll ever need a ladder that long. I sold some old kayak paddles that I had in storage on craigslist and used that money to git the ladder so I never touched my own money. Now I can really git to work on my roof sheathing.
As I drove back home, I did my usual patrol to the water's edge since I'm only about a three minute drive from it or 16ft above sea level if ya wanna git technical. It was gorgeous out. The water looked so inviting. Thought I would share pics wif my far away friends. And oh yeah, I found a cute lil homemade table on a curb with some trash and I couldn't pass it up. I love findin' stuff. I can put a flower pot or two on it. Anyway enjoy the pics!

No comments: