Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday

Not much going on. Applied at a job and got the usual, "Well, sign your name on the list and we will call you if we need you." So frustrating. After that I went to look for a pair of flip-flops and didnt see any that I liked so I came back home. My nephews and lil cousin came over to visit today. They are interesting lil guys and keep you busy. After some time, we had lunch, they went home and I took a nap. It was a good nap. Tomorrow I need to go to the lumber store for the rest of my sheathing for the roof of my cabin. I hope to get all that up here in the next week. My uncle might be able to take some time off and he said that he would help. Also some other things that I want to look at at Lowes. Until tomorrow... have a good night.

No comments: