Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Slow Wednesday
I was lookin' through some stuff today that I hadnt gone through in a loooong time. Its funny how we forget what we have then when we find them we say "Oh yeah, I remember that". I looked at some more window plans today. I am trying to save a lil bit of money and make some of my windows. I could not believe what the price of double hung windows cost. Yeah I know Im trying to cut corners but there isnt much in the way of purchasing windows that i can do. The window plans I saw are very cute. All I would need to buy is glass or plexiglass and hinges as I have some lumber at my place. I was talking to a friend of mine that lives about 8 miles up the road from me at my country place and she was tellin' me about one of their friends that got robbed! Someone broke into his barn and stole all his expensive workshop tools. If it is something I cant stand is a thief. Even though his place is way far from mine it still raises some concern. The trailer that I use for storage is something I have been wanting to get rid of. Once i get my cabin situated I am puttin it up for sale. Hate to do it but i dont want it anymore. Thats it for now. Until next time, see ya on the backroads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not real fond of thieves either, but I guess they will always be out there somewhere.
Hermit, you are right. If they ever decide to trespass on my place and Im there they will ever be so sorry they did. Then they can explain to their friends why they are missing their knee caps or why they are in a wheelchair! It will be a nice daily reminder for them.
Jen, I don't know if you may have one close, but check for a Habitat for Humanity ReStore. They sell CHEAP used windows and other building materials that were donated.
Post a Comment