Monday, June 15, 2009
Had errands to run this mornin. While I was there, I went to Lowe's to check on some prices. My lil nephews came over here today. They are so cute. After a while their Momma was leavin and the 4yr old wanted to stay so he did. We had fun playing on the Playstation. Yes, I have one...two. Have the first Playstation and the second one. I was skateboarding like nobody's business ya shoulda seen me!! I got pretty good at it too. I had bought that game for like 5bucks one day about 3 or 4yrs ago fer the heck of it n' never played it. It sure was alotta fun tho. After acting like a big ol' kid, I felt old again n took a nap. After a while took the lil one home then came back home. Thats it for my day. Until next time, see ya onna backroads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment