Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mondays post

Dang. I missed postin' fer yesterday. Anyhow, stuck around today(Monday) and made some important phone calls. Later we went to pick up my 4yr old nephew in the next lil town over 7 miles away. He wanted to come and stay with us because he said he missed us. This child is like my first born. He is a sweet little boy. He will be starting school this year. I think he will do great because he is pretty sharp. He is also very attached to my Mom. I enjoy having him around. It amazes me at how fast he has grown and his vocabulary is very impressive for a little boy his age. He will be here for a day or so. It all depends on what he would like to do. We love having him around. Until tomorrow, see ya on the back roads.

2 comments:

squire said...

Jen, you need to check out
http://www.freecycle.org/
members give away stuff (like the curbside things you find) instead of throwing it away. I'm sure there will be a group near you.

Frugal Canadian Hermit said...

Those nephews and nieces are pretty cool at that age, but they seem to jump from 4 to 14 in about a year it seems like to me Jen.