Well, i let a 4'x8' osb sheet git the best of me today. I hauled some material to my country place n "tried" to git a sheet on the roof to no avail. They were to heavy for me proving that i could not do the roof alone. After the sheet kept slipping and falling and almost falling myself, I walked away. But before i walked away i had a lil tantrum and threw the sheet against my lil garden trailer n the sheet hit the corner of the trailer and made a hole in the sheet. I am mildly putting how the day went. The temp at 104 degrees didnt help one bit. I may have some help tomorrow...paid help but we'll see how that turns out.
Oh yeah, my neighbor across the road has brush hogged his acreage, i think its 20 or 30 acres. It looks like a completely different place. Even while at my place, it had a different feel to it like I wasnt at my own place like i was somewhere else. I really do think his place is gonna look good. He left some mesquite trees standing but scattered. I think once all is said and done, it will have a park like finish. This motivates me. My grass really has grown after the few bouts of rain we got and Ive let the grass get out from under me. When the roof is about done, I am goint to be mowing and manicuring the trees. I remember when i first saw the property. It had that park like finish. In time it will be like that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment